Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jr. Soldier warfare prayer

Just a quick blog to brag on what the Lord is doing in my daughter Emily's life.

May every Salvation Soldier be motivated to see everyone they meet come to Jesus Christ.

I recently found this prayer request in the offering plate, (I've changed her friends name below)...

Dear Jesus,
   I would like to pray for "Sarah" to come closer to You, and to love you so much she'll brag about you so much it will drive the devil crazy. Amen . Emily

I think that's a pretty good warfare evangelism prayer!

Live holy, preach Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Janice ThielenhausApril 28, 2010 at 9:11 PM

    Emily, You encouraged my heart today with your prayer. God honors you for your devotion not only to Him, but to your friend. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete