Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A pro-life praise report of God touching lives

Just a great report of a Planned Parenthood leader who converts to a pro-life position and resigns after watching the ultrasound of an abortion. She said, “I just thought I can’t do this anymore, and it was just like a flash that hit me and I thought that’s it.” - God is good!

I had a problem with adding the video here, so to see the original news site just click this link for the story...
http://www.breitbart.tv/planned-parenthood-leader-resigns-after-watching-ultrasound-of-abortion-procedure/

---

Update... Here is more of the story from http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=752102

The director of Planned Parenthood in Bryan, Texas, has resigned after a spiritual experience.

Abby Johnson spoke with local television station KBTX and said she threw in the towel after viewing a sonogram of an unborn baby in September. It was that moment that brought the former director to a realization. "I can't do this anymore," she remembers thinking. "It was just like a flash that hit me, and I thought, 'That's it.'"

Johnson worked at Planned Parenthood for eight years, two of which she spent as director. She says the organization was changing, and that was something she realized when she was instructed to get more abortions to the facility, apparently for financial reasons. This was something she could not do because she felt that God changed her heart.

"I feel so pure in heart. I don't have this guilt," she is relieved to report. "I don't have this burden on me anymore, and that's how I know that this conversion was a spiritual conversion." Johnson adds that she now supports the Brazos Vally Coalition for Life and other volunteers to pray with the group at the Planned Parenthood, just as volunteers in the past had prayed for the babies' lives. She is also encouraging them to pray for a change in the heart of Planned Parenthood's employees.

Associated Press is reporting today that Planned Parenthood has filed a temporary injunction to prevent Johnson from teaming up with the Coalition for Life to release records from her eight years of work at the clinic. Johnson says she never planned to release the records.

Shawn Carney, director of the Brazos Valley Coalition for Life, says Johnson experienced "a religious change of mind or change of heart and it has nothing to do with documents."
----------------------

Live holy, preach Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment