Sunday, May 15, 2011

Why should the devil have all the good websites, Internet evangelism works!

Hello fellow soldiers and followers of Jesus,

Just a reminder that God wants to redeem and sanctify the web too. I have been using Facebook for a couple years now. Everytime I accept a new friend request I send some level of message asking the new friend where they are in their walk with the Lord, their spiritual life, etc. some probing question to find where they are and open a conversation pointing to Jesus as their Savior. I also ask if there is anything I can pray for them about (and for kids or ladies I mention that my wife reads he FB email too so I stay above reproach).

Most of the time people don't even respond to the spirtual question, but at least I have done my part. Tonight I went back through old answered and unanswered emails and just sent a follow up that I was praying for many of them (and I did pray for them).

Most may not answer, but I got two more responses tonight, one still hurting and searching, and the one more positive.

I don't ever want to share something confidential, so I won't mention any names, or share too much, but I thought this line was worth repeating... My FB friend replied.... "Hi Mark!!!! Wow, It is great to hear from you. I can't begin to tell you how much I really do appreciate your message :):). I have to say that about two years ago when I got a message from you last telling me then to trust in Jesus, to welcome him back into my life without reservation I took your advice on that.

Let me just say first GLORY BE TO JESUS!!!

This FB friend went on to say that they have struggles still to deal with, but I believe God for greater things for all my internet friends.

I gave advice to the other FB responder and challenged them too to repent seek Jesus intentionally and He will show Himself to them too.

Why not share the gospel with everyone on your email, Facebook, or other internet site.

Our Lord is the God of the Web too!!!

Lord please empower us with your Holy Spirit to be your witnesses even to the World Wide Web. Bless all my friends (on line and those I see every day) to accept you Jesus as Lord of their lives without reservation. AMEN.

Live holy, preach Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment