Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The movie - "2012" (about the end of the world)

The "sponsored add" next to my "home page" on Facebook reads this...

“2012” In Theaters 11/13 Get ready for the biggest event in history – the end of time. How will you survive?...

Next they totally skip your answer and ask a survey "What do you do now if 2012 is the end? Spend time with family, Max out my credit cards, Pursue my crush?...

If you've only got 2 years left before the end of the world, ask yourself their 1st question, how will you survive? To be saved for heaven and avoid hell we must put our faith in Jesus as evidenced through repentance.

Give up your life to live for Jesus and He will take care of where you spend your eternity. If you only have 20 years, or 2 years, or 2 days (no one is promised tomorrow)... get right with Jesus, live holy for Him, and tell someone about Him today... they aren't promised tomorrow either.

2 Corinthians 6:1-2 As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. 2 For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

Live holy, preach Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment