Sunday, October 25, 2009

A prayer from one of my youth group...

Today I'm passing on a prayer written by one of my youth group... hear the heart, the need, the surrender... and make sure you take the time to regularly pour out your heart to God today as well.

"Dear God, Please save me, from myself.
You Yeshua, explained the way. Explain my way!
I want to Yearn for You, and ONLY YOU!
For You're my only hope.
All my other paths are hopeless, and reckless.
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Maker of Heaven and Earth, Holy One, Saving Son.
MY SAVIOUR. I've turned away for far to long.
Now, I'm nothing without you.
I have NOT patiently waited, but I'm crying out now!
Please lift me out of my pit, the one I dug for myself.
I was blaming others for my mistakes.
This was all me. I am the disobedient one.
Please oh God, take from me anything that is displeasing.
I lay at Your feet everything I have put before You.
You and only You are my life, my strength, and my love.
My whole life belongs to you. Clean me lord. Search me!
Take me apart. Everything unclean, please take away, and throw away.
I know now, that you are the only reason for living.
The worldly things seem so good, from far away.
I let myself get caught up in everything I knew was wrong.
You Lord, are my everything. All mighty and powerful.
Heavenly Father, help me through all my troubles.
While through the whole thing being glorified.
Help me glorify you through my words, my thoughts, everything.
You deserve more then I can ever give you.
Words are not enough.
Through everything tomorrow, and everyday Lord, give me the words to speak.
In every situation, I need you with me.
Thank You for being with me, the whole time.
Even when I didn't want to know.
You are my strength, I need You.
Amen "

Live holy, preach Jesus!

1 comment: