Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quick testimony / gospel shot.

Just bragging on God's work in a corps member... I had a corps member say the "light came on" that salvation is so much more than something that happens the day you die, but that it is something that start right now.

We had a chance to say that in The Salvation Army we might call that "Full-Salvation", not just saved from hell to heaven on the day you die (although praise God that is absolutely true), but that Jesus wants to save us from sin, sinful, and hellish living now, for a life of holiness and heaven-like living NOW.

2 Corinthians 6:1-2 1 As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. 2 For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

Live holy, preach Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment