Monday, July 13, 2009

Off to camp

Hello Soldiers, Friends, and fellow followers of Jesus,

Today I am leaving to take 5 kids to our camp in Palmer / Wasilla area. Please pray for the two camps that are happening Salvation Army Youth (S.A.Y. Camp) and Teen Camp. I've heard there will be a great turn out this year.

I will be leading some of the teen courses.

Please pray first and foremost that God is glorified in all we do, ask for a blessing that we will all have a great week, that young people will come to know Jesus, and for safe travel and camp times for all those coming from across the state.

Since I'll be away, I have set the blog to automatically post some scriptures I have looked at recently. I'll highlight some that I have meditated on, but will leave you to your own to meditate on the scripture itself. Lord willing I will write more upon a safe return, hoping to bring news of a God glorifying week.

Live holy, preach Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment