Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a phrophetic word

Hello soldiers, Friends and fellow followers of Jesus,

I just wanted to pass on this prophetic word given to me at camp this past week. Another salvationist (a new friend) prayed over me while feeling ill and I felt the best I had in weeks (praise be to God). In addition to that amazing relief from my illness he told me of a dream in which we had over 100 people coming to our corps. He then said, "are you ready?" and that it was to happen within a year! AMEN and "Let it be so Lord Jesus". May God by His power at work within His church and His saints accomplish this.

Just wanted to pass on the encouraging word - do you have doubts about this fellow saints of Homer? Remember that with God all things are possible - nothing is impossible with God - He can do immeasurable more than all we ask, dare, hope or imagine - if we abide in Him we will bear much fruit (because we are connected to the vine).

May God completely shatter what we have come to believe is "rational" growth. Lord give us a supernatural increase not because of us, but for YOUR GREAT NAME.

Now - to my soldiers and friends abroad we covet your prayers.

To my soldiers and fellow saints in Homer - preach the good news that Jesus died for the sins of the world, He rose again, and offers salvation to all who will repent of their sins, turn to Him alone and believe. Go live a transformed life of pure holiness unto the Lord. Then keep your eyes wide open looking for both opportunities and GROWTH for HIS KINGDOM.

Live holy, preach Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment